Bridgestone Battlecross X31 Tyres Available in Newton Abbot
- Technology to increase your performance
- Improved traction
- Greater stability and grip
- Larger operating range on soft-medium terrain
A CLOSER LOOK
- A new pattern design with an asymmetric block pattern for the rear tyre leads to improved traction performance and -together with a lower block ratio- an increased working range.
- The implementation of the Castle Block Technology™ on the shoulder blocks of the front tyre and all the blocks on the rear tyre results in an extra edge effect. This provides higher cornering grip and traction on different types of terrain.
- After redesigning the bunker groove we were able to increase the contact touch, enhance bite feel and increase grip and traction. The new bunker groove also lowers tread rigidity for optimal stability.
- The addition of cooling fins creates air flow through the sidewall protrusions. Because of this the X31 benefits from an enhanced cooling effect of the tyre surface, less tyre degradation and a consistent performance throughout the life of the tyre.